Friday, January 28, 2011

Money Og Mudbone Make

off to Austria

Now it is first a week to lose no word about the school and not think about it, there are holidays. Therefore, you will also now first for a week to hear anything from me, because I'm going by loved ones to Austria. There, I will be the first time on skis, I just hope I do not hurt me. ;)
So I will speak up earliest in a week.
Now there are a few pictures between pack pack pack, so this post will not be complete without images:)

Soon I must show you, nor necessarily the ring that I won at Nahna, he has recently arrived! :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

edit: I just noticed that I have made all the images on the eyes - strange! : D

0 comments:

Post a Comment