So, yes some of you wanted to know how I worked on the first image in the last post.
this, I will tell you everything now, it's actually, not so difficult;)
What do you need to be Gimp or Photoshop or another editing program where you can work with layers! I used Gimp.
I hope you understand it somewhat, because I'm actually not very good at explaining!
first First you open the image you want to insert the space motif.
→ File → Open → select second image
Then you open the image of the space Motives
→ File → Open → Choose your image as layers
third Next, you must reduce its opacity - you can find the slider in the right column under the heading "Layers, Channels, Paths, Undo '
I think the coverage was reduced to about 74th
4th Then click in the left column scaling. This will open a window, but you can also drag the image in just the right size, by clicking with the left mouse button on one of the boxes and then moves to the right size. If you finished in the plane of the space motif should be at least as wide as the background.
5th Then you use the eraser that you'll see also in the left column.
Now you erase away the excess space motif, so that only the sky is overcast. Let you this, a little more time to make it exactly!
6th Now you are almost finished. Now you just have to combine the plane down. For this purpose, you click the right mouse button on image then choose their level → combine down. + Save
not forget!
7th Finally, I've changed the colors with Photoscape something - and DONE!
So, I hope you could you all understand very well:)
0 comments:
Post a Comment