Sunday, February 6, 2011

Miami Gay Cruising Dangerous

rose

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


finally heard me, the perfume beautiful Chloe! It smells so incredibly good and I would like it to me for ages! Last night we
are returned from Austria. Pictures will hopefully follow, although I am within one week down only two days (which incidentally has worked out really well - on the second day the first black door - yeai) because I fell pretty hard on the third day, but lucky had, so now I already feel well again.

My two rings I had ordered from Asos lay on the table when I came home today. I love them, especially the right!
Tomorrow I'm going to still a further ring report, for which there is then something more to say, but as I said, more about tomorrow!

I also want to thank the 20 people who have to allfashionblogs.com voted for me, because my blog is the "Blog of the Month ', so it is sometimes a little surprise;)

Oh and please excuse the dark circles on the pictures, but against which I will now do the same something, namely sleep. Good night:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment