other day I finally reached the ring I had with Nahnas won the competition. Her blog ' Nahna loves Fashion ' you should leave without seeing her, she writes mainly about fashion and regularly posts outfits, I like him very much. Now more
to the ring: the ring is a double finger ring made of 925 silver. He is Pearlfection and carries a name engraved. The best part: since the ring directly by name and size is matched to you is it so unique. In
Pearlfection there are many other treasures. In Brief is also the day of lovers, Valentine's Day, and due to this day has Pearlfection designed a cute jewelry collection. Also here you can engrave your jewelry so that it is unique and personal. So if you still lacks an idea, you should stop by in this online shop .
So and now the surprise is
Pearlfection me with such a double ring of charge!
Since I already own one and am very happy with it, I want someone to make you happy.
Therefore, the the 3.GEWINNSPIEL on my blog.
To participate you have to do just that:
- since this is a thank you to my readers, it would be nice if you're following my blog.
- simply leave a comment under this post with your name, a valid e-mail address and if you also on your blog (if you have one) on the competition test corrected the link.
The contest ends on 7 March against 20 clock and all comments received thereafter will no longer be counted.
0 comments:
Post a Comment