Looking back, the Fashion Week was in the winter than in summer unstress much! Because I'm just driven from one place to another. But this time I had firmly made up, I am not from stress again. I did this year did not get more sleep or less seen, but I'm just not the place sooo many times changed. Apparently this has helped ...
They were great days and I am excited about all the impressions I got, the people I've met and that I could learn something (especially have I this year a lot about hair learned, but are indeed a fashion, because I think they complete the outfit! What is an oldies already without their contents ???).
I'm looking forward to the summer and even more to take from you in Berlin!
and: who the odd look of the designer in "similar" to have seen, want to buy, the Check it out at deal hunter because I have that is in every show where I was, collected the look of the catwalk and copied!
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment