I am only briefly with three unspectacular pictures to show that I'm still alive;)
had this week I pretty much stress at school, so I also permanently'm so tired that sucks, because I am me not like to go a day because then I have a feeling the time to waste.
Yesterday I was at the hairdresser and it had to once again believe in it at least four inches - thank you split ends!
But this time I am really happy with the result, as the last time had to be cut off so much, I was totunglücklich .. Now I'll go
same with my sweetheart Josi to the movies and watch me Kokowääh've already heard is to be really good.
If you're wondering where the sweet earrings are from the first image, you should best HERE gaze over.
I was very happy when they came in the mail today.
are general, in the Pink Flamingo Dawandashop many beautiful things, I could make up my mind only very difficult and you should absolutely stop by! Put me also still in amazement / admiration that the objects are compiled by Laura personally.
the description of the shop I find it very aptly:
"There is a good mix of RE tro,
Ro Manti k and Ki TSCH for ear, throat and
hand, not only the nostalgia- .
heart beat faster
Pink Flamingo is RE - Manti - TSCH :) "
Laura was so kind and has sent me two things, and that it was the cute earrings that I had already mentioned and the following ring.
this beautiful ring you can win now!
Just leave until 19 March in this post your name and a valid e-mail address!
Oh forget and the other contest, since you can win a nice name double ring of Pearlfection (runs until March 7)!
0 comments:
Post a Comment